Our long term care program assists residents with activities of daily living and basic care support within a private or semi-private room setting. Our tenured staff of nurses and caregivers provides assistance with medication management, bathing, dressing and other medical needs 24 hours a day. Brookshire residents also receive three nutritional meals a day, customized restorative programs and social activities, housekeeping and laundry services.
Long term care highlights:
- 80 bed skilled nursing unit with 32 private rooms
- 20 bed assisted living wing
- Designated dining, activity and reading areas
- Personalized plan of care to address each resident’s unique needs
- Hands-on nursing care 24 hours a day
- CNA/Medtech assistance, housekeeping, laundry, and activities available
- Medicare/Medicaid certified
- On-site physician services led by our Medical Director
- Collaboration with industry studies conducted by the area’s leading hospitals
- State of the art Sportsplex and Senior Center within walking distance
We thank you for the care you provided our dad, you do an excellent job!— Roy S.